Hurricane Disaster Relief
The National Credit Union Foundation has activated the online disaster relief system CUAid.coop to raise money for credit unions, professionals and volunteers affected by Hurricane Harvey, Irma and Maria.
For Hurricane Maria relief, donations can be made through CUAid or directly through the New York Credit Union Foundation.
How You Can Help
Each Foundation initiative delivers valuable benefits to the New York credit union community, helping to advance the mission of "fostering the financial independence of New Yorkers through credit unions." It's a mission we all believe in, and it wouldn't be possible without your support!
How can you help?
- Make an online contribution today! Donate now.
- Invest in annual membership.* Learn more.
- Support a regional/statewide event to benefit the Foundation. Learn more.
- Invest in the Community Investment Fund (CIF).* Learn more.
- Support the Foundation through online programs, including Goodsearch and Amazon Smile. Learn more.
- Fund an endowment by contributing to our existing endowment funds or starting one of your own. Learn more.
- Honor a credit union leader by funding a tribute gift. Learn more.
- Remember the Foundation in your will, or name us as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy. Learn more.
*This option is available exclusively to credit unions.